IT Computer Consulting Milford, CTNorwalk-based Apex Technology Services is the leading IT Computer Consulting company servicing Milford, Connecticut and surrounding areas in Fairfield County, including Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, Ridgefield, Wilton, New Canaan, Greenwich, Fairfield, Stratford, Darien, and more. Apex’ experienced team of networking and help desk technicians provide the gamut of support for your company, including: cloud-based data backup, 24/7 help desk, website hosting, hosted email, remote access & support, network monitoring, hardware & software support & installation, web design, video surveillance installation & support, and more.
Apex’ headquarters is located in a world-class facility adjacent to I-95 exit 13, just a few miles from RT7 and the Merritt Parkway, giving our highly-trained computer technicians quick access to major routes to Milford and Orange.
Facts about Milford
- Milford was one of the early settlements in south central Connecticut and, over time, gave rise to several new towns (Woodbridge, Bethany, Orange, West Haven) that broke off and incorporated separately.
- Starting in 1902, Quaker Oats oatmeal boxes came with a coupon redeemable for the legal deed to a tiny lot in Milford. The lots, sometimes as small as 10 feet (3 m) by 10 feet, were carved out of a 15-acre (6.1 ha) tract in a never-built subdivision called "Liberty Park".
- In 2005, the mill rate for Milford was 34.36 and is reportedly 26.28 mills for fiscal year 2013-2014.
- Every year on the third Saturday in August, Milford celebrates its annual Oyster Festival, which serves as a combination of a typical town fair with a culinary celebration of the town's location on historically shellfish-rich Long Island Sound.
- According to the United States Census Bureau, Milford, including the borough of Woodmont, has a total area of 26.1 square miles (67.7 km2), of which 22.2 square miles (57.4 km2) is land and 3.9 square miles (10.2 km2), or 15.11%, is water.
Images from around Milford, CT
Milford's City Hall, :
||Seaside Avenue, 1911 postcard:
||The Milford Metro North Rail Station:
Driving Direction to Apex Technology Services Norwalk from Milford, Connecticut
Partner with a leading managed Tech Support provider that you can trust to fix the problem the first time.
Managed IT ServicesEliminate computer problems, slowness, error messages and downtime through constant maintenance, planning, and support.
- Advanced admin
- 24/7 help desk
- On-site & Remote Support
- Site monitoring of servers & workstations
Backup and Disaster RecoveryBusiness continuity services, reliable system backup and disaster recovery planning for businesses.
- Local & Cloud Virtualization of servers
- Complete Image-based backup
- Site Replication Services
Cloud ServicesTired of buying a new server every few years? Make the switch to the cloud with our cloud computing solutions.
- Secure Hosted Exchange
- Scalable Cloud Servers and Workstations
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Here's why you can rely on Apex Technology Services:
- Proven track record: With a loyal client base in Greenwich and surrounding towns & with close relationships with key vendors, this translates into excellent support for our clients
- Proactive IT Support to Prevent Problems: We monitor your computer network infrastucture 24/7 to identify and resolve many potential issues before they become critical & impact your business
- Business Experience: Founded and backed by a multi-million dollar technology company, unlike many IT support companies that have come & gone, Apex Technology Services will be your trusted IT partner for years to come
- Technical Expertise: We hire full-time experienced computer engineers who get the job done right the first time
- Responsiveness: A live person will answer your support call, and emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We have the latest remote support technology which lets us log in to your computers remotely to address many issues without the need to wait for a engineer to come on-site
How can you be sure Apex Technology Services is the right choice for you?
- Testimonials: Check out what our clients say about our IT services
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee: When you hire us for any IT consulting project, you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right. Period
- Try us at no cost or risk: Take advantage of our FREE Site Assessment. One of our senior engineers will come to your site and perform an assessment of your network, hardware, software, file structure, backup system, and disaster recovery plan. Our analysis will expose vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, data loss, or spyware. Allow us to show you how you can increase the longevity of your current IT systems by making recommendations that results in better performance, speed, and reliability
- Detailed Site Discovery: For a Limited Time, new customers can take advantage of a FREE Detailed Site Discovery (a $2000 value). A detailed site discovery gives Apex in-depth information about your site's IT infrastructure so we can service you quickly and efficiently. Our discovery also provides us a detailed analysis of your hardware and software, state of security patches, network topology and more
- Detailed IT Analysis Reporting: We will provide detailed monthly reports of patches installed, viruses discovered, hardware utilization & performance, recommendations, and more
Budget-friendly IT Computer Consulting to Milford & surrounding towns
Apex Technology Services offers a wide range of IT services including 24x7x365 Help Desk technical support, on-site support, remote support, cloud services, project management, web design and more. Whether you are a small business startup looking for technical direction or a medium enterprise that needs us to team up with your internal IT, we do it all.
Apex has done extensive research in selecting best of breed products & services for our clients. Allow our years of research & experience to give you the confidence and peace of mind when it comes to your technology needs.
Free Site Assessment
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and computer system downtime
- Scan your network for hidden problems that lie dormant waiting to cause a problem
- Detail defensive strategies to combat evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Review your system backups to make sure the data CAN be recovered in case of a disaster and are being backed up properly.
- Answer any questions you have about your network and how to keep it problem-free.
If you need immediate IT support, just give us a call at 203-295-5050. We're here to help!
Or email Apex Sales and we'll also be able to rapidly respond to your needs.