IT Computer Consulting New Canaan, CTNorwalk-based Apex Technology Services is the leading IT Computer Consulting company servicing New Canaan, Connecticut and surrounding areas in Fairfield County, including Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, Ridgefield, Wilton, Darien, Greenwich, Fairfield, Stratford, Milford, and more. Apex’ experienced team of networking and help desk technicians provide the gamut of support for your company, including: cloud-based data backup, 24/7 help desk, website hosting, hosted email, remote access & support, network monitoring, hardware & software support & installation, web design, video surveillance installation & support, and more.
Apex’ headquarters is located in a world-class facility adjacent to I-95 exit 13, just a few miles from RT7 and the Merritt Parkway, giving our highly-trained computer technicians quick access to businesses in New Canaan.
Facts about New Canaan
- According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 22.5 square miles (58 km2), of which 22.1 square miles (57 km2) is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2), or 1.56%, is water.
- New Canaan was an important center of the modern design movement from the late 1940s through roughly the 1960s, when about 80 modern homes were built in town. About 20 have been torn down since then
- The New Canaan Public Schools system is considered to be one of the best in Connecticut.
- Lewis Lapham, a founder of Texaco and great-grandfather of long-time Harper's Magazine editor Lewis H. Lapham, spent summers with his family at their estate that is now 300-acre Waveny Park next to Talmadge Hill and the Merritt Parkway.
- The New Canaan Volunteer Ambulance Corps (NCVAC) is a free, all volunteer ambulance corps with three ambulances plus two paramedic fly-cars.
Images from around New Canaan, CT
New Canaan train station:
||New Canaan High School:
|The John Rogers Studio.
Driving Direction to Apex Technology Services Norwalk from New Canaan, Connecticut
Partner with a leading managed Tech Support provider that you can trust to fix the problem the first time.
Managed IT ServicesEliminate computer problems, slowness, error messages and downtime through constant maintenance, planning, and support.
- Advanced admin
- 24/7 help desk
- On-site & Remote Support
- Site monitoring of servers & workstations
Backup and Disaster RecoveryBusiness continuity services, reliable system backup and disaster recovery planning for businesses.
- Local & Cloud Virtualization of servers
- Complete Image-based backup
- Site Replication Services
Cloud ServicesTired of buying a new server every few years? Make the switch to the cloud with our cloud computing solutions.
- Secure Hosted Exchange
- Scalable Cloud Servers and Workstations
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Here's why you can rely on Apex Technology Services:
- Proven track record: With a loyal client base in Greenwich and surrounding towns & with close relationships with key vendors, this translates into excellent support for our clients
- Proactive IT Support to Prevent Problems: We monitor your computer network infrastucture 24/7 to identify and resolve many potential issues before they become critical & impact your business
- Business Experience: Founded and backed by a multi-million dollar technology company, unlike many IT support companies that have come & gone, Apex Technology Services will be your trusted IT partner for years to come
- Technical Expertise: We hire full-time experienced computer engineers who get the job done right the first time
- Responsiveness: A live person will answer your support call, and emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We have the latest remote support technology which lets us log in to your computers remotely to address many issues without the need to wait for a engineer to come on-site
How can you be sure Apex Technology Services is the right choice for you?
- Testimonials: Check out what our clients say about our IT services
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee: When you hire us for any IT consulting project, you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right. Period
- Try us at no cost or risk: Take advantage of our FREE Site Assessment. One of our senior engineers will come to your site and perform an assessment of your network, hardware, software, file structure, backup system, and disaster recovery plan. Our analysis will expose vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, data loss, or spyware. Allow us to show you how you can increase the longevity of your current IT systems by making recommendations that results in better performance, speed, and reliability
- Detailed Site Discovery: For a Limited Time, new customers can take advantage of a FREE Detailed Site Discovery (a $2000 value). A detailed site discovery gives Apex in-depth information about your site's IT infrastructure so we can service you quickly and efficiently. Our discovery also provides us a detailed analysis of your hardware and software, state of security patches, network topology and more
- Detailed IT Analysis Reporting: We will provide detailed monthly reports of patches installed, viruses discovered, hardware utilization & performance, recommendations, and more
Budget-friendly IT Computer Consulting to New Canaan & surrounding towns
Apex Technology Services offers a wide range of IT services including 24x7x365 Help Desk technical support, on-site support, remote support, cloud services, project management, web design and more. Whether you are a small business startup looking for technical direction or a medium enterprise that needs us to team up with your internal IT, we do it all.
Apex has done extensive research in selecting best of breed products & services for our clients. Allow our years of research & experience to give you the confidence and peace of mind when it comes to your technology needs.
Free Site Assessment
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and computer system downtime
- Scan your network for hidden problems that lie dormant waiting to cause a problem
- Detail defensive strategies to combat evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Review your system backups to make sure the data CAN be recovered in case of a disaster and are being backed up properly.
- Answer any questions you have about your network and how to keep it problem-free.
If you need immediate IT support, just give us a call at 203-295-5050. We're here to help!
Or email Apex Sales and we'll also be able to rapidly respond to your needs.