Tech Support New York City, NYApex Technology Services is the leading Tech Support company servicing New York City and surrounding areas including Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island. Apex’ experienced team of networking and help desk technicians provide the gamut of support for your company, including: cloud-based data backup, 24/7 help desk, website hosting, hosted email, remote access & support, network monitoring, hardware & software support & installation, web design, video surveillance installation & support, and more.
Facts about New York City
- New York City is the most populous city in the United States, with an estimated record high of 8,491,079 residents as of 2014
- New York City traces its roots to its 1624 founding as a trading post by colonists of the Dutch Republic and was named New Amsterdam in 1626.
- In 1898, the modern City of New York was formed with the consolidation of Brooklyn (until then a separate city), the County of New York (which then included parts of the Bronx), the County of Richmond, and the western portion of the County of Queens.
- The City of New York has a complex park system, with various lands operated by the National Park Service, the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, and the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation.
- New York is a global hub of international business and commerce. In 2012, New York City topped the first Global Economic Power Index, published by The Atlantic (to be differentiated from a namesake list published by the Martin Prosperity Institute), with cities ranked according to criteria reflecting their presence on similar lists as published by other entities.
- As of 2013, the global advertising agencies of Omnicom Group and Interpublic Group, both based in Manhattan, had combined annual revenues of approximately US$21 billion, reflecting New York City's role as the top global center for the advertising industry, which is metonymously referred to as "Madison Avenue".
Images from around New York City, NY
The Statue of Liberty
||The New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street
|| Rockefeller Center
Driving Direction to Apex Technology Services Empire State Building from New York City, NY
- Get on FDR Drive from Frankfort St
- Continue to FDR Drive/Fdr Drive Service Rd E. Take exit 8 from FDR Drive
- Follow FDR Drive/Fdr Drive Service Rd E and E 35th St to 5th Ave
Partner with a leading managed IT service provider that you can trust to fix the problem the first time.
Managed IT ServicesEliminate computer problems, slowness, error messages and downtime through constant maintenance, planning, and support.
- Advanced admin
- 24/7 help desk
- On-site & Remote Support
- Site monitoring of servers & workstations
Backup and Disaster RecoveryBusiness continuity services, reliable system backup and disaster recovery planning for businesses.
- Local & Cloud Virtualization of servers
- Complete Image-based backup
- Site Replication Services
Cloud ServicesTired of buying a new server every few years? Make the switch to the cloud with our cloud computing solutions.
- Secure Hosted Exchange
- Scalable Cloud Servers and Workstations
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Here's why you can rely on Apex Technology Services:
- Proven track record: With a loyal client base in New York City and surrounding towns & with close relationships with key vendors, this translates into excellent support for our clients
- Proactive IT Support to Prevent Problems: We monitor your computer network infrastucture 24/7 to identify and resolve many potential issues before they become critical & impact your business
- Business Experience: Founded and backed by a multi-million dollar technology company, unlike many IT support companies that have come & gone, Apex Technology Services will be your trusted IT partner for years to come
- Technical Expertise: We hire full-time experienced computer engineers who get the job done right the first time
- Responsiveness: A live person will answer your support call, and emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We have the latest remote support technology which lets us log in to your computers remotely to address many issues without the need to wait for a engineer to come on-site
How can you be sure Apex Technology Services is the right choice for you?
- Testimonials: Check out what our clients say about our IT services
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee: When you hire us for any IT consulting project, you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right. Period
- Try us at no cost or risk: Take advantage of our FREE Site Assessment. One of our senior engineers will come to your site and perform an assessment of your network, hardware, software, file structure, backup system, and disaster recovery plan. Our analysis will expose vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, data loss, or spyware. Allow us to show you how you can increase the longevity of your current IT systems by making recommendations that results in better performance, speed, and reliability
- Detailed Site Discovery: For a Limited Time, new customers can take advantage of a FREE Detailed Site Discovery (a $2000 value). A detailed site discovery gives Apex in-depth information about your site's IT infrastructure so we can service you quickly and efficiently. Our discovery also provides us a detailed analysis of your hardware and software, state of security patches, network topology and more
- Detailed IT Analysis Reporting: We will provide detailed monthly reports of patches installed, viruses discovered, hardware utilization & performance, recommendations, and more
Budget-friendly Managed Tech Support services to New York City & surrounding towns
Apex Technology Services offers a wide range of IT services including 24x7x365 Help Desk technical support, on-site support, remote support, cloud services, project management, web design and more. Whether you are a small business startup looking for technical direction or a medium enterprise that needs us to team up with your internal IT, we do it all.
Apex has done extensive research in selecting best of breed products & services for our clients. Allow our years of research & experience to give you the confidence and peace of mind when it comes to your technology needs.
Free Site Assessment
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and computer system downtime
- Scan your network for hidden problems that lie dormant waiting to cause a problem
- Detail defensive strategies to combat evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Review your system backups to make sure the data CAN be recovered in case of a disaster and are being backed up properly.
- Answer any questions you have about your network and how to keep it problem-free.
If you need immediate IT support, just give us a call at 203-295-5050. We're here to help!
Or email Apex Sales and we'll also be able to rapidly respond to your needs.