IT Computer Consulting in White Plains, NYNorwalk-based Apex Technology Services is the leading IT computer consulting company servicing Westchester County, including White Plains, Rye, Harrison, Yonkers, Scarsdale, New Rochelle, and more. Located in a world-class building with access to fiber optic Internet for the highest possible speeds, our data center offers cloud-based data backup, website hosting, hosted email, and more.
Apex' has a team of highly-trained computer technicians located in your area, ready to be in your office very quickly. We have a goal of beating our service level agreements and to date, every customer we have worked with has become a reference. In fact, many of our new customers come from referrals.
Facts about White Plains
- White Plains is a U.S. city in the state of New York. It is the commercial hub and the seat of Westchester County, an affluent suburban county that is home to almost one million people, just north of New York City.
- White Plains is located in south-central Westchester, with its downtown about 7 miles (11 km) east of the Hudson River and 7 miles (11 km) northwest of Long Island Sound.
- As of 2011, the city's total population was estimated to be 57,258, up from 56,853 at the 2010 census. According to the city government, the daytime weekday population is estimated at 250,000.
- At the time of the Dutch settlement of Manhattan in the early 17th century, the region was known as "the White Plains", either from the groves of white balsam which are said to have covered it, or from the heavy mist that local tradition suggests hovered over the swamplands near the Bronx River.
- Beginning in the 1950s, many major corporations based in New York City relocated operations to White Plains and other nearby locations. These included General Foods, PepsiCo, Hitachi USA, IBM, Nestlé, Snapple and Heineken USA.
- White Plains continues to attract regional and national business as well as international headquarters within it boundaries such as Nine West Group, Allegiance Financial, ITT Corporation, Nokia, Heineken USA, Alliance Bernstein, AT&T and Verizon.
Images from around White Plains, NY
The White Plains skyline :
||Power Authority and Main Street in White Plains
|Westchester County Airport:
|| White Plains Metro-North Train Station:
Driving Direction to Apex Technology Services Norwalk from White Plains, NY
- Get on I-287 E from Main St and S Kensico Ave (1.2 mi / 3 min)
- Follow I-287 E and I-95 N to Darien. Take exit 13 from I-95 N (19.5 mi / 21 min)
- Slight right onto I-287 E (5.3 mi)
- Take the exit onto I-95 N Entering Connecticut (13.8 mi)
- Take exit 13 for US-1/Post Rd (0.4 mi)
- Continue straight, Destination will be on the right (492 ft / 1 min) 800 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, CT 06854
Partner with a leading managed IT service provider that you can trust to fix the problem the first time.
Managed IT ServicesEliminate computer problems, slowness, error messages and downtime through constant maintenance, planning, and support.
- Advanced admin
- 24/7 help desk
- On-site & Remote Support
- Site monitoring of servers & workstations
Backup and Disaster RecoveryBusiness continuity services, reliable system backup and disaster recovery planning for businesses.
- Local & Cloud Virtualization of servers
- Complete Image-based backup
- Site Replication Services
Cloud ServicesTired of buying a new server every few years? Make the switch to the cloud with our cloud computing solutions.
- Secure Hosted Exchange
- Scalable Cloud Servers and Workstations
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Here's why you can rely on Apex Technology Services:
- Proven track record: With a loyal client base in White Plains and surrounding towns & with close relationships with key vendors, this translates into excellent support for our clients
- Proactive IT Support to Prevent Problems: We monitor your computer network infrastucture 24/7 to identify and resolve many potential issues before they become critical & impact your business
- Business Experience: Founded and backed by a multi-million dollar technology company, unlike many IT support companies that have come & gone, Apex Technology Services will be your trusted IT partner for years to come
- Technical Expertise: We hire full-time experienced computer engineers who get the job done right the first time
- Responsiveness: A live person will answer your support call, and emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We have the latest remote support technology which lets us log in to your computers remotely to address many issues without the need to wait for a engineer to come on-site
How can you be sure Apex Technology Services is the right choice for you?
- Testimonials: Check out what our clients say about our IT services
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee: When you hire us for any IT consulting project, you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right. Period
- Try us at no cost or risk: Take advantage of our FREE Site Assessment. One of our senior engineers will come to your site and perform an assessment of your network, hardware, software, file structure, backup system, and disaster recovery plan. Our analysis will expose vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, data loss, or spyware. Allow us to show you how you can increase the longevity of your current IT systems by making recommendations that results in better performance, speed, and reliability
- Detailed Site Discovery: For a Limited Time, new customers can take advantage of a FREE Detailed Site Discovery (a $2000 value). A detailed site discovery gives Apex in-depth information about your site's IT infrastructure so we can service you quickly and efficiently. Our discovery also provides us a detailed analysis of your hardware and software, state of security patches, network topology and more
- Detailed IT Analysis Reporting: We will provide detailed monthly reports of patches installed, viruses discovered, hardware utilization & performance, recommendations, and more
Budget-friendly IT Support to Stamford & surrounding towns
Apex Technology Services offers a wide range of IT services including 24x7x365 Help Desk technical support, on-site support, remote support, cloud services, project management, web design and more. Whether you are a small business startup looking for technical direction or a medium enterprise that needs us to team up with your internal IT, we do it all.
Apex has done extensive research in selecting best of breed products & services for our clients. Allow our years of research & experience to give you the confidence and peace of mind when it comes to your technology needs.
Free Site Assessment
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and computer system downtime
- Scan your network for hidden problems that lie dormant waiting to cause a problem
- Detail defensive strategies to combat evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Review your system backups to make sure the data CAN be recovered in case of a disaster and are being backed up properly.
- Answer any questions you have about your network and how to keep it problem-free.
If you need immediate IT support, just give us a call at 203-295-5050. We're here to help!
Or email Apex Sales and we'll also be able to rapidly respond to your needs.