IT Consulting Queens, NYApex Technology Services is the leading IT Consulting company in Queens and surrounding areas including Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island. Apex’ experienced team of networking and help desk technicians provide the gamut of IT Consulting for companies in Queens, including: cloud-based data backup, 24/7 help desk, website hosting, hosted email, remote access & support, network monitoring, hardware & software support & installation, web design, video surveillance installation & support, and more.
Facts about Queens
- Queens is the largest of the five boroughs of New York City, adjacent to the borough of Brooklyn at the western end of Long Island. It is the second-largest in population, with a census-estimated 2,321,580 residents in 2014, approximately 48% of them foreign-born.
- Queens is located on the far western portion of geographic Long Island and includes a few smaller islands, most of which are in Jamaica Bay, forming part of the Gateway National Recreation Area, which in turn is one of the National Parks of New York Harbor.
- Since 2010, the population of Queens was estimated by the Census Bureau to have increased 2.9% to 2,296,175 as of 2013, representing 27.3% of New York City's population, 29.7% of Long Island's population, and 11.7% of New York State's population.
- Queens has the second-largest economy of New York City's five boroughs, second only to Manhattan. In 2004, Queens had 15.2% (440,310) of all private sector jobs in Queens, NY in New York City and 8.8% of private sector wages.
- Queens has crucial importance in international and interstate air traffic. Two of the New York metropolitan area's three major airports are located there; LaGuardia Airport is in northern Queens, while John F. Kennedy International Airport is to the south on the shores of Jamaica Bay.
Images from around Queens, NY
||A branch of the Queens Library in Flushing.
| Queens County Courthouse
|| Citi Field, the home of the New York Mets
Driving Direction to Apex Technology Services Empire State Building from Queens, NY
- Get on I-495 W from Utopia Pkwy and Horace Harding Expy
- Continue on I-495 W to Manhattan. Exit from I-495 W
- Continue on E 35th St. Drive to 5th Ave
Partner with a leading managed IT service provider that you can trust to fix the problem the first time.
IT ConsultingEliminate computer problems, slowness, error messages and downtime through constant maintenance, planning, and support.
- Advanced admin
- 24/7 help desk
- On-site & Remote Support
- Site monitoring of servers & workstations
Backup and Disaster RecoveryBusiness continuity services, reliable system backup and disaster recovery planning for businesses.
- Local & Cloud Virtualization of servers
- Complete Image-based backup
- Site Replication Services
Cloud ServicesTired of buying a new server every few years? Make the switch to the cloud with our cloud computing solutions.
- Secure Hosted Exchange
- Scalable Cloud Servers and Workstations
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Here's why you can rely on Apex Technology Services:
- Proven track record: With a loyal client base in Brooklyn and surrounding towns & with close relationships with key vendors, this translates into excellent support for our clients
- Proactive IT Support to Prevent Problems: We monitor your computer network infrastucture 24/7 to identify and resolve many potential issues before they become critical & impact your business
- Business Experience: Founded and backed by a multi-million dollar technology company, unlike many IT support companies that have come & gone, Apex Technology Services will be your trusted IT partner for years to come
- Technical Expertise: We hire full-time experienced computer engineers who get the job done right the first time
- Responsiveness: A live person will answer your support call, and emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We have the latest remote support technology which lets us log in to your computers remotely to address many issues without the need to wait for a engineer to come on-site
How can you be sure Apex Technology Services is the right choice for you?
- Testimonials: Check out what our clients say about our IT services
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee: When you hire us for any Computer Support project, you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right. Period
- Try us at no cost or risk: Take advantage of our FREE Site Assessment. One of our senior engineers will come to your site and perform an assessment of your network, hardware, software, file structure, backup system, and disaster recovery plan. Our analysis will expose vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, data loss, or spyware. Allow us to show you how you can increase the longevity of your current IT systems by making recommendations that results in better performance, speed, and reliability
- Detailed Site Discovery: For a Limited Time, new customers can take advantage of a FREE Detailed Site Discovery (a $2000 value). A detailed site discovery gives Apex in-depth information about your site's IT infrastructure so we can service you quickly and efficiently. Our discovery also provides us a detailed analysis of your hardware and software, state of security patches, network topology and more
- Detailed IT Analysis Reporting: We will provide detailed monthly reports of patches installed, viruses discovered, hardware utilization & performance, recommendations, and more
Budget-friendly IT Consulting services to Queens & surrounding towns
Apex Technology Services offers a wide range of IT services including 24x7x365 Help Desk technical support, on-site support, remote support, cloud services, project management, web design and more. Whether you are a small business startup looking for technical direction or a medium enterprise that needs us to team up with your internal IT, we do it all.
Apex has done extensive research in selecting best of breed products & services for our clients. Allow our years of research & experience to give you the confidence and peace of mind when it comes to your technology needs.
Free Site Assessment
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and computer system downtime
- Scan your network for hidden problems that lie dormant waiting to cause a problem
- Detail defensive strategies to combat evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Review your system backups to make sure the data CAN be recovered in case of a disaster and are being backed up properly.
- Answer any questions you have about your network and how to keep it problem-free.
If you need immediate IT support, just give us a call at 203-295-5050. We're here to help!
Or email Apex Sales and we'll also be able to rapidly respond to your needs.