Norwalk, CT — [August 29, 2023] Leading technology solutions provider Apex Technology Services has teamed up with Datto, a leading cybersecurity provider, to host a breakfast seminar titled "Cybersecurity and Hybrid Work: How To Keep Your Business Protected."
This insightful live event is scheduled for Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 8:30am-12:00pm. The seminar is free to attend and will be held at the Datto Offices, conveniently located at 101 Merritt 7, in Norwalk, CT. The event is free, but pre-registration is required.
In the era of hybrid work models, businesses are navigating new challenges when it comes to maintaining robust cybersecurity measures. This seminar brings together industry experts to share invaluable insights, strategies, and best practices for safeguarding your business against evolving cyber threats in the hybrid work environment.
You’ll hear experts from cybersecurity, law enforcement, insurance, and data protection who will navigate you through the intricate web of risks that emerge when traditional office boundaries blur and remote operations flourish.
Confirmed presenters include:
- James Baker, Digital Forensic and Incident Response Manager Westport Police Department; Adjunct Professor, Fairfield University
- Suzanne Malloy Zaleski, Malloy Insurance
- Michael DePalma, VP, North America, Datto
- Larry Szebeni, COO, Apex Technology Services
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
- Discover effective strategies for securing remote and hybrid work environments.
- Learn about cutting-edge technologies and tools to enhance cyber resilience.
- Network with industry professionals, thought leaders, and peers.
- Hear case studies, and real-world examples that illustrate the tangible impact of cybersecurity measures on your bottom line.
Here are the top 5 compelling reasons why you should attend "Cybersecurity and Hybrid Work: How To Keep Your Business Protected":
- What you learn could literally save your business
- Learn insights from true experts
- Get solution ideas tailored to protecting your business
- Network and share ideas with both peers and industry experts
- Interactive learning experience – take an active role in the discussion and get all of your critical questions answered.
You’ll leave "Cybersecurity and Hybrid Work: How To Keep Your Business Protected," with the tools and strategies to proactively address your cybersecurity challenges of the hybrid work era, protecting your business's vital assets and reputation.
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Datto Offices, 101 Merritt 7, Norwalk, CT
Cost: Free to attend
For registration and complete agenda details, please visit the event registration page.
About Apex Technology Services:
Apex Technology Services, The Hybrid Work Experts, is a leading provider of Managed & Cybersecurity Services to businesses of all sizes, across all vertical markets.
Apex Technology Services is a privately held firm of technology and business professionals serving clients ranging from Fortune 200 firms to boutique financial companies. Our team has decades of experience supporting even the most challenging environments and providing quality, timely and professional IT services.
In this age of cybercrime, ransomware and phishing attacks, Apex Technology Services has a respected cybersecurity division focused on training and prevention of attacks on your network.
SmartCEO magazine recently featured Apex in their story, Protecting Your Small Business From Cyber Attacks.
Apex Technology Services is based in Norwalk, CT and services clients in Fairfield County CT, Westchester County NY, and New York City.